We had an idea to create a sanctuary where the world’s free thinkers can belong.
And so Locke was born - distinctively designed hotels, firmly rooted in the local neighbourhood and offering vibrant experiences and connections which nourish and enliven the soul.
We are looking for a Sales and Reservations Coordinator to join Eden Locke based in the heart of Edinburgh on George Street.
In this role, success will be achieved through delivering:
- An excellent reservation service to customers, bookers, and be a link for the on-property team between the Sales being generated and operational requirements to facilitate them
- Support to the proactive cluster sales team in identifying leads and support client relationships
- Influence and feed into the commercial strategy for the property and support the onsite teams whilst delivering fabulous customer service
In an (overly simplistic) nutshell our Sales and Reservations Coordinators have the following values:
- Curious and seek out innovation, change and creativity
- Challenge convention, look for better ways to do and be
- Accept accountability and empower those around them
- Feel free to be themselves at work just as much at play
- Accept that perfection doesn’t exist in themselves and others and no-one has the monopoly on good ideas
- Recognise the humanity in ourselves and others to learn fast, evolve and grow
But most importantly they are humans like us.
In return we offer you a bonus scheme, holidays (including the option to buy more if you want them), wellbeing benefits (Cash Plan and an Employee Assistance Programme), free nights in our properties, awesome recognition schemes, pension (the tax efficient way), company sick pay and further benefits tailored to your individual needs.
We believe in working flexibly – this includes flexibility in work location, working days (including weekends and bank holidays in operations) and working hours. This may be ad hoc or permanent flexibility. Ask your recruiting manager or see our careers page for more information.